Saturday, September 18, 2010

Update

Life was really busy there for a minute and finally I have a minute to come up for air! I completed my samples for the Delightful Divas and their awesome Sweet Delight Divalicious Sample Boxes. Inside the boxes are samples of bath and body products, candles, makeup, jewelry and so much more and Sunset & Vine included 40 full size samples! I would like to thank the Divas, Robin and Penny for including me in their delightful project!
In other news Tools Are For Women Too! has a new contributing writer. Last week I told you that soon I would be writing a weekly feature for a favorite blog of mine. Rory, the brains behind TAFWT and a great friend of mine, wanted to bring something new to his blog and I am honored and excited to be a part of the team!
I would like to thank Fiona, from Fiona Designs for featuring my store and earrings on her blog. Fiona's blog, Fiona Designs, is a wonderful place to visit! Fiona won my August giveaway and posted about how much she loved the earrings. Thank you Fiona!
I am looking for stores and blogs to feature, if you are interested please contact me at sunsetandvine@live.com. Until next time I wish you all a happy and wonderful start to your Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment