Monday, September 6, 2010

Exciting News

So much for the dog days of summer! Sunset & Vine Jewelry has been busy(trust me I am not complaining), I have been working on samples for the Delightful Divas In Business, my kids are back in school(which should take pressure off but doesn't), and on the awesome news front I have been invited to be a contributing writer for one of my favorite blogs!! I will give you more details really soon(just a teaser for now)! As for a September Giveaway, I have big plans for the future of the Giveaway project. Please sign up to receive my newsletter so you don't miss out on all the new things happening. That does not mean that I won't be doing giveaways on the blog anymore but I have tons of news and announcements I don't want anyone to miss out on. Lots of love to you all! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment