Friday, August 13, 2010

24 Day Challenge

Today a good friend of mine, Courtney, that I haven't seen in a while stopped by for a visit. I was surprised she looked so great. I could see from the last time I'd seen her she had lost weight, and I had to ask her what her secret was. Well, Courtney, had done a 24 day challenge and was proud to report she lost 10.6 lbs and 10.75 inches in 30 days on the program! She told me all about the program, it is very healthy and you still get to eat!!

I was definitely interested and decided to sign on for the challenge! I start the cleanse tomorrow and will post before pics and stats. I am so excited to start this program and lose those additional baby pounds and have some extra energy...yea! If you are interested in joining me in the challenge visit Advocare's website to sign up. Also while you are there you can find out how to save 20% on the products or just ask me how:)

No comments:

Post a Comment