Monday, July 19, 2010

New Bling!!

So excited!! Today I received new glass beads and sterling findings for the store and I will be incorporating them into designs that will be rolling into the store everyday this week. But that isn't the best part. The best news is that I ordered some awesome gems, the beautiful faceted briolette kind and they already shipped. I feel like a kid in a candy store when I get new goodies and I have some of my favorites coming, some really rocking rocks! Turquoise and green amethyst, peridot, etc., etc. Make sure you visit Sunset & Vine for the new designs!

Also a reminder that Tools Are For Women Too! is having the Modern Craftswoman Monday Party so stop by!!

1 comment:

  1. I admire your working with briolettes. To me they're so beautiful but so intimidating. I never know how to get them to behave well. I've these teeny tiny moonstones I take out to admire from time to time but they're so fragile.

    Have fun with your new toys and remember to stick your nose out in the sun on occasion.

    ReplyDelete